GlobeScan and SustainAbility are delighted to invite you to a webinar to discuss findings of an assessment by 400 experts of progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The GlobeScan/SustainAbility Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development for over 20 years. In our latest survey, we asked our global panel of sustainability experts about their views on progress made on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), identifying the Goals where experts say that we are achieving the most progress and others that are lagging critically behind.
Join us for a lively and insightful discussion on the findings of the survey, to share insights and discuss questions such as:
- How much progress has the international community made on each SDG?
- Which institutions are seen as having made the most significant contribution so far?
- Which Goals are seen as being the most urgent and have received the most attention by organizations?
- How has the private sector contributed toward the SDGs and which Goals should specific industries focus on?
The webinar will take place on March 26 at 8am San Francisco / 11am New York / 3pm London, with the following panelists:
- Kavita Prakash-Mani, Global Conservation Director at WWF International
- Kris Douma, Head of Strategic Projects, UNPRI
- Nicola J. Acutt, Ph.D., Vice President, Sustainability Strategy, VMware
- Aiste Brackley, Senior Manager, SustainAbility
- Eric Whan, Director, GlobeScan